14 May, 2008

Post it!

Hi Bloggers,

our company Blog is online since 2 months but in the last period it seems more like a desert than a public square as it is supposed to be…

Here is the Company Blog Definition from the Wikipedia:

"Company blogs may be used in lieu of meetings and e-mail discussions, and can be especially useful when the people involved are in different locations, or have conflicting schedules. Blogs may also allow individuals who otherwise would not have been aware of or invited to participate in a discussion to contribute their expertise."

It seems specially fitted for Caem needs don’t you agree???

I know the blog is new tool for the majority of you and it takes time to get familiar with it but I’d like you to be more active!

I’m at your disposal if you need any instruction to start using it, just contact me in case.

Last days I’ve posted some videos and I asked for your comments but I did not get any…Has anybody ever seen them???

Please post a comment!

No comments: